The Voice Colors® CRM Educational Approach
Language acts as the foundation for communication exchange.
Through visual scripts and supports, Voice Colors CRM focus on giving the individual structured and unstructured opportunities to lean how to communicate and effectively participate in exchanges using a variety of language act.
- Establish the groundwork for effective communication exchanges
- Learn and use the visual communication system as a language system
- Learn to become skilled observers, capable of creating opportunities for social exchanges across varied settings
- Use visual language in order to support comprehension for the individual
- Use scripts in tandem with the individuals’ primary mode of communication in order to support turn taking and conversational exchange
- Create meaningful opportunities that generate ongoing exchanges
- Give the individual opportunities to use communication scripts in tandem throughout the day
- Train in prompt hierarchy towards the goal of independence
- Nurture curiosity and self-esteem by teaching scripts that are pertinent to the individuals life
- Practice ongoing collaboration in order to determine the next steps involved for novel social exchanges
- Share experiences and work towards problem solving and rectifying communication breakdowns through a process of discussion and documentation